A vibrant light source is paramount to seeing the world around us and the very heart of photography. For a precise view and capture, a professionally structured, strong source of light is key. For more than a century and a half, flash has been a vital emphasis in photography. The flashes usually are big, bulky, troublesome, complicated, and time consuming to carry around and set up. PixLight revolutionizes this concept in a never-before-seen kind of way.
In one sleek light-weight, and easy to carry design, this powerful flash piece solves inconveniences as old as the photography trade itself—transforming hassles into a delightful pastime. Let’s review some of the most important features of the product:
- Portable, lightweight, durable, and easy to set up
- Made of high-density magnesium-aluminum alloy
- Made with CNC machines and anodic oxidation
- Weighs 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- 203 cm (80 inches) long when fully set up with the umbrella and 32 cm (12.6 inches) when it is folded.
- 6 and 8-ribs umbrellas | The umbrella is a standard-sized umbrella and its length is 37.5 inches.
- Flat surface that feels good to the touch
- PixLight is environmentally friendly! It comes with powerful, rechargeable and replaceable batteries.
- A tripod with angle lock included.
- Flexible gooseneck tube with 360° swivel
- Remote and bag are included.
- Ability to sync with smartphones and professional cameras.
PixLight is developed for the professional and amateur photographers! Yes, you heard you right! Either you are a food photographer or an event photographer, or just a photo lover wants to take some pictures from your next family gathering, you can use PixLight to take professional and high-quality images. All you need is PixLight and your smartphone or any professional camera you have. And you are all set! What do you think?
I am Arash Hamidi, the creator of PixLight. I am always eager to hear from you. Please feel free to contact me if you have any feedback/questions. Thank you!